Established in 2016 and formed from a team of senior level PLM and Digital Transformation experts, PointPLM’s mission is simple: Deliver on the promise of enabling companies to bring great, relevant products to market rapidly with a focus on realizing sustainable revenue, cost, quality, and target market objectives.
Industry knowledge coupled with deep domain experience and cutting-edge innovation separates PointPLM from the pack. With years of industry expertise at work in positioning, deploying, and supporting over 175 customers in key verticals, PointPLM has the experience, knowledge, and wisdom to deliver top-performing solutions for the modern enterprise.
PointPLM is seeking to hire an Oracle Agile PLM Functional and Technical Consultant.
The Senior PLM Consultant will be responsible for working with customers to adopt and maximize on premise and cloud Oracle Product Lifecycle Management solutions.
- Experience in demonstrating and implementing both Oracle Agile PLM on Premise and/or Oracle PLM Cloud in fast paced, technical environments.
- Experienced in Key Configuration Workshops, Functional Design, Test Planning and Test Execution.
- Proven track record of trouble shooting and resolution of functional and technical roadblocks across engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain teams.
- Results driven.
- Excellent report status and analysis skills
- 5 years Oracle Agile PLM Functional consulting experience.
- Experience with Oracle Agile PLM On Premise and/or Cloud.
- Deep knowledge of Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management processes
- High level understanding of new product innovation to commercialization.
- Able to travel and work on-site as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Point PLM offers
- Excellent salary
- Collaborative working environment
- Medical insurance
- Annual performance bonuses
- Paid vacation
How to apply
- To apply send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org